CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Please, oh please!

At my last appointment, Dr. Holland changed my induction from the 29th to the 25th. The conditions are that the doctor on Labor and Delivery must feel comfortable with the condition of my cervix in order to induce. At the last appointment, Dr. Holland said that I was on the border of being favorable. So, tomorrow morning I am supposed to call Labor and Delivery at 5am to let them know that I am coming in and I am to arrive by 6am. Once there, the doctors that are working will examine me and determine if my cervix is favorable enough to induce. If so, then they will start the induction process. If not, they will send me home. I am SOOOOOO anxious!!!! I am REALLY hoping that my cervix cooperates and that everything that Brian and I have been doing (walking, sex, birthing ball) have paid off and things have progressed a little more. I just don't know if I'll be able to handle it if they send me home tomorrow. It wouldn't be a huge problem if family wasn't coming on the 1st for three weeks. I DO NOT want to be in the hospital up until the day before family comes. I would like to have a few days at home alone with Brian and Brandon before having to entertain family. So, please keep us in your prayers and hope that little Brandon decides that tomorrow is the day he is ready to meet the world!!!! If I don't post anything tomorrow, chances are that I am in the hospital having our baby!!!! Wish me luck everyone!!!!!!! We are SOOOO ready to meet our son!!!!!

0 comments: