CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Funny Baby Story

Brandon is teething. Yay. He has been REALLY fussy this evening and NOTHING that I do to calm him down was working. I tried all of the normal things and none of them were working. I tried teethers, oragel, tylenol, teething drops, rocking, shushing, playing, everything I could think of. After an hour of fussing, I decided to try taking him for a walk. The only thing that had seemed to calm him down was when we were walking around the house. So, I decided to put him in his stroller and go for a walk around the block. No sooner as I started walking, he fell asleep. He was out before we got to the culdesac about 5 houses down. hahahaha I kept walking a little to ensure that he was in a relatively deep sleep before going back inside. I would have walked longer but there was a storm advisory and I didn't want us to get caught in the rain. Since he likes walks so much, I may add a walk to our daily routine. Yay! Here is a picture of him crashed out in his stroller. Hahahaha.

0 comments: