CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

RIP Kitters :(

Our precious Kitters passed away last night. I went out to have dinner with a friend and the house was empty, and one of the dogs got to her. I am not aware of the specific details as I did not want to know, but she is no longer with us. I came home and my Mom and Allan told me that she was dead. Naturally, I am devastated. She was my baby. I loved her so much and still have a hard time imagining the future without her. It still hasn't quite sunk it yet. I still cannot believe that she isn't going to meow at me when she wants some loving, bat at me when she wants some food, or climb on me and knead me as she falls to sleep. I am doubtful that I will ever own another kitty because I seem to have horrible luck with them. Maybe someday, but definitely not any time soon. She was such an important part of our family. Some people do not consider pets a part of the family, and those people are definitely not the kind of people that I can understand. Brian and I love our animals deeply and are heartbroken that we have lost our precious Kitters. She brought so much joy to our lives everyday. I will never forget her and her tummy. :) I know that I will think of her daily and that she will always hold a special place in our hearts. She will be greatly missed. So, RIP Kitters. Mommy and Daddy love you and will miss you always.

0 comments: