CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

4 months!!!!

From B's old myspace page:

Well, as of May 30th, I am officially 4 months old!!! Yay!!! I am getting SO big!! I had my 4 month well baby appointment with my new pediatrician June 4th. I weighed in at 18 pounds 4 ounces, 27 1/4 inches long, and my head circumference was 18 inches. I got my shots and cried, but Mommy was there to cuddle me and make me feel better. Daddy was also there, in spirit and got to talk to me later that day and tell me how proud he was of me. I am wearing 9-12 month clothes and am SOOOOOO close to rolling over. I just love to smile and laugh at people and I do not stop talking. Ever. Mommy started feeding my baby food and it is good stuff!! I started out with green beans and after a couple of days had sweet potatoes. Yesterday I had sweet peas for the first time. I love my veggies!! Everyday I am getting cuter and I have all of these girls here wrapped around my little finger. I love being the baby!!!

0 comments: