CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

B update.....teething

From B's old myspace page:

So, I am almost the big 4-months. Soon I will be driving! But, for now, I have officially begun teething and eating like a horse. The past couple of nights I have been waking up multiple times and wanting to eat and fuss. Mom isn't really fond of that. So, today, I got my first taste of rice cereal. Not bad. It has a much different consistancy than milkies, but I sure do like it!! Mom and Grandma can't shovel it in fast enough. I've tried telling them to hurry, but I don't think they heard me. I may have to yell louder next time. I have also been drooling alot and biting mom's fingers and everything I can get my hands on. So, I've heard Mom say that I must be teething. She started putting this weird stuff on my gums. It makes my whole mouth go numb, and tastes really funny, but it makes my gums stop hurting. Yep, I'm getting big. I'm thinking about colleges. I think I may be an Aggie. That would make Dad happy!

0 comments: