CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

3 Months!

From B's old myspace:

Wow! So many things have changed since my last blog!! Mommy and I are in Texas now and it is GREAT here!!! :) I had a little bit of a rough flight because I had an upset tummy, but once I threw up on Mommy, everything was great!

I have met so many people since I have been here! I got to meet my Auntie Beth and Auntie Lora finally. Also, Mommy took me to see her friends at Childtime where her and Daddy met. I met my Great Uncle Ralph, Great Aunt Debbie and Great Grandpa Hays on Sunday. It was so much fun!! I have also been to Grandma's work, Grandma Hays' work, and Grandpa Hays' fire station! Mommy says that there are alot more people to meet, so it looks like I am going to be a busy bee.

I turned 3 months on April 30th!!! I weigh 16.2 pounds and am 26 inches long! I am eating 8 ounces every 4-5 hours and am doing SO good holding my head up. I am so close to rolling over!!! Hopefully I can get my butt to follow my head soon! Mommy bought me a Bumbo and a tummy time mat and I love them!! I also got a bunch of new summer clothes and am one styling dude!!!

All is well with me and Mommy!

0 comments: