CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Some entertaining pictures...

I have been a little camera happy since Brandon's birthday. In the process I have gotten some really funny/cute pictures. So, I thought I would share....

His birthday cupcakes....
Photobucket

His special cupcake...
Photobucket

I went into his room shortly after midnight on the 30th to take an official birthday picture. The flash woke him up. He always wakes up in a good mood....notice the awesome bed head.
Photobucket

Mmmm....funfetti and rainbow chip cupcakes....
Photobucket

We went to Papasitos for dinner. They did the little birthday song thing...he was NOT a fan of the hat...
Photobucket

His famous "Lemon face."
Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course, what would a birthday be without jokes from Mommy?
Photobucket

0 comments: