CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

1 year old already?!

It isn't quite the time of Brandon's birth, but I am going to post a birthday blog now.

At 12:22pm January 30, 2008, Brian and I welcomed our son, Brandon into the world. That day was filled with such joy and excitement. I cannot even believe that a year has already gone by! I can still remember how scare Brian and I were when we found out that I needed a c-section. I only vaguely remember Brandon's actual birth because I was on so much medication. I do remember crying when I heard Brandon cry for the first time. After my time in recovery, I was reunited with Brian and Brandon. Due to the side effects of the medication, I was extremely shaky, but as soon as I held Brandon for the first time, I stopped shaking. It was such an amazing feeling, holding my son for the first time. He was so perfect. I was overwhelmed with love and seeing him made me realize how truly blessed Brian and I were. There is not a day that goes by that I do not thank God for giving us a healthy baby. Brandon has filled our lives with so much love and has given us such wonderful memories. He brightens everyday with his smile and energy. Watching him grow this past year has been wonderful! He has grown so much and learns something new everyday. He never ceases to amaze us. So, Happy 1st Birthday Brandon! Mommy and Daddy love you SO much!!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

I love your slideshow! You don't have a link for me to follow your blog so I can't :( Hopefully I'll just remember to keep looking :)

AshlieB said...

I love the slideshow!! You did a great job!