CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

12 Month Appointment and Portraits

Today was Brandon's 1 year checkup! He is getting SO big!!! His stats are:

Weight: 29 pounds 15 ounces (1 ounce shy of 30 pounds)
Height: 33 1/4 inches (almost 3 feet!!)

He has met and exceeded all of his developmental milestones, and is doing wonderfully. He has been given the green light on all foods!! So, I am going to make a shopping list and start him on some fun stuff soon! The pediatrician was happy with his development and was not concerned with his head circumference. If anyone remembers from his 9 month well-baby check up, she was concerned about the growth of head. She ordered ultrasounds and they came back ok. She still wanted to plot the growth at the 1 year check up to see the curve on the growth chart. All is well with that. He got 2 shots today. He was supposed to get 4 shots and a TB test, but I am splitting up the shots. So, on the 16th he will get the other 2 shots and the TB test. He was very unhappy with me after the shots and made sure he told me all about it. He quickly forgave me when I handed him the sippy cup. So, an excellent doctor's appointment!

He also had his monthly appointment with Mrs. Jennifer at the portrait studio. She had a whole party set up for him! She bought him a cupcake and got him some balloons and streamers. It turned out really cute! She also made him into Baby Cupid, which is absolutely adorable! My favorite picture is the nakey one. I just love his tummy! :) I made a little slideshow of the pics. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Terry said...

Your slideshows are so cute :)