CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 28, 2007

I just want to remember this....

Considering how much my life is about to change, I just wanted to take a moment to focus on the wonderful things that I have in my life before our son is born. I really do have so many things to be thankful for, and I don't ever want to forget these things. I know that once Brandon gets here, my life is going to be so consumed with him and being a Mommy, but right now, I am so blessed just being Becky.

First off, I have my husband. I am seriously so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, and supportive husband. Sure, he has his "man moments," but overall, he is phenominal. He works so hard, and asks for nothing in return. It is truly amazing to know that I am loved so much by this wonderful man. He really knows me, and wants to know me, and is happy with just me. I love that we can sit in the same room and not have to speak to each other, yet we are completely comfortable and know that no words need to be spoken. Our relationship is the perfect definition of home. He genuinely cares about my well-being and my happiness. For him, I am truly blessed.

Next, and this may sound ridiculous to some, but I have the best pets on earth!!! I know that some people do not value their animals as much as I do, and that is their own choice. My pets are my babies, and I love them more than anything!! I absolutely love waking up and snuggling with my Emily. She is the kindest, most gentle dog I have ever met. My heart melts when I look at her. She is just so sweet and loving. Then, there is Kitters. Heh, she is a fiesty and fat kitty and I wouldn't change a thing about her. It is amazing how much personality a cat can have. I love snuggling up on the couch with her and taking our naps. So, yeah, my pets are awesome.

I have some great friends!!! Granted, some friends are better than others, but overall, I have amazing friends. I know the friends that I have I can count on, and will always support me. It's amazing how close you can become with someone in such a small amount of time. I have friends that I know will be there for me regardless of the circumstances. It's such a relief to know that no matter what happens, people will be there to help you and give you all the support needed. To these people (you know who you are) I am forever grateful and I love you all dearly.

My family....wow. This one is suprising to me. As I have gotten older, I have grown to appreciate my family so much more. I have a great Mom that has become more a best friend than a mother. My sisters are miracles. Suprisingly, I have started to rebuild a relationship with my Dad and that is something I never thought would happen. My In-laws are fantastic as well. I could not chosen better in-laws. Everyone in my family is so supportive. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful support system.

I just wanted to take a quick look at the things in my life that I am grateful for right now. I am so blessed to be pregnant, and to have a healthy baby boy on the way; however, I was blessed before I became pregnant. I just wanted to remember this fact.

0 comments: