CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

38 days left...planning, planning, planning!

So, yeah, the title is correct. We have 38 days until our due date (and today is half over!!). We are SOOOO excited, anxious, and nervous to meet our baby boy. We are in the last stretch to finish any planning and preparing for Brandon's arrival. We don't really have that much to do, so I guess that is a good thing. We have our room set up with a pack and play and changing table. We would like for him to have his own room, but with family coming for 3 weeks after he is born, the extra room has to be saved for family. I'm sure that we will want him close to us the first couple of weeks anyway. We have lots of clothes, his swing, bathtub and toiletries, blankets, bottles, breast pump, diapers, wipes, etc. for him. The only thing we are waiting on is his stroller, car seat, bouncer, and some crib sheets which are in the mail. So, they should be here in the next couple of weeks. The only thing left to buy are some hooded towels, a diaper genie, and maybe some more blankets. Other than that, we are good. We start Birthing Classes tomorrow night, so that is exciting!!! Every Thursday night from 7-9 for the next 4 Thursdays we will be learning all about giving birth and the arrival of our little blessing. I can't wait!!! I've been saving some things to do so I can help prevent the insanity that comes with waiting to go into labor. I still have to wash his clothes. That's about it. I should have saved more things for me to do, but I have been so bored. I finished filling out the baby book up to this point, and I wrote my letter to Brandon. I need to order some pictures for his baby book, so I will do that this weekend. Brian has a longer to do list than I do. He has to clean out the car, give Emily a bath, and write his letter to Brandon. He's been in the field, so he hasn't been able to do these things, but since he is home, he needs to get cracking!! Don't worry....I'll stay on top of him!! :) So, yeah, these next 38 days are going to either fly by, or drag. I'm sure that it will be a combination of both, but it will all be worth it when we hold Brandon for the first time. Life couldn't be better.

0 comments: