CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 1, 2007

Make yourself a dang quesadilla......

So, lately I have been nauseated all day, everyday. I don't actually vomit (sorry if tmi) but I feel YUCKY ALL DAY!!! The mere thought of food has been so gross to me that I've been forcing myself to eat because everyone tells me that it will make me feel better and the baby needs me to eat. So, today, I broke down and took my anti-nausea medicine. I am trying to reserve it for when, and if, the nausea gets REALLY bad. Today wasn't so bad, but I was just NOT in the mood to be nauseous all day. I was also doing some reading, and supposedly, if you wake up nauseous during the night, (which this baby has me doing quite frequently between being sick and having to pee) then try eating before you go to bed so your tummy has something in it. So, tonight, I was taking a shower, and I got this overwhelming urge to make a quesadilla. Not anything fancy, just beans and cheese. So, I did. And, it was yummy. Hopefully, I will get a good night's sleep with a full tummy (which, I don't like doing because who likes going to bed full?) and tomorrow will wake up less nauseated. We will see. If not, at least the quesadilla was yummy! Goodnight guys and gals!!

0 comments: