CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

They should change the name

of morning sickness to all day sickness. I've officially been hit with the lovely symptom of nausea. It is all day, and very uncomfortable. The mere thought of eating anything other than water and saltines is unbearable. I've always known that this was a part of pregnancy, but I don't like it. It's not fun, and I am NOT good at dealing with it. Give me headaches, give me heartburn, give me sore boobs, I can handle it. However, the second my tummy starts hurting I turn into the biggest whiney baby on the face of the earth. Poor Brian.....he's in for a LONG first trimester. Unless, of course, I'm one of the lucky few that have nausea the entire pregnancy. Yes, I'm whining, but I'm allowed. Well, I'm off to the store to buy some more saltines, and maybe some chicken noodle soup. We'll see how that goes down. I just thought I'd share my yuckiness with you all.

0 comments: