CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 4, 2007

Finally!!!

We FINALLY "know" where we are going. It isn't 100% definate, but I'd say it's about 95%. We found out today that we will be going to BAUMHOLDER, GERMANY!!!! From the time that we found out that we were going to be moving somewhere, we have wanted to go to Baumholder. It is not far from an American hospital, K-Town (which is also referred to as "Little America" and has a Chili's!!!), and Rammstein Air Base!!! We love that it is clost to Rammstein because it will be more convenient to catch a Space A flight back to the states. ALSO, we know A LOT of people that are going to Baumholder, and most of them are good people!!! So, we will have lots of friends there. So, that's the great news!!!

The bad news is......Baumholder deploys to Iraq in November for 15 months. I am trying not to think about everything that Brian is going to miss out on, but we both know that he is going to miss SO MUCH!!! It breaks my heart to think that Brian will not be able to be there for the birth of our baby, but we understand that we are a military family, and that is part of the job. Understandably, we are upset, but we know that there is not much we can do about it. So, we are trying to be strong and focus on the positive.

That being said, I will be in Houston sometime in November. I will be having the baby in Houston since it will be so soon after Brian leaves and R&R will not be offered yet. So, at minimum, from sometime in November 2007 to February 2008, I will be in Houston staying with my mom. So, to all my Texas friends, COME SEE ME!!!!! I probably will not be able to do much long distance traveling (like the 3 hours to Killeen) since I will be about 35 weeks and they frown on that. Plus, I am unsure of my vehicle availability while I am there. All the details will be worked out later, but I'm sure that this is going to be a very busy couple of months for us.

Anyways, I love and miss you all!!! Take care and I hope to see some of you soon!!!

0 comments: