CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 25, 2007

More OB updates!

I hope that you all are doing well. As I mentioned in my last blog, my OB appointment was today!!! However, I also had an unexpected OB appointment last Wednesday, so I have to update you on two appointments. Here goes....

Wednesday, June 20: (9 weeks 4 days)

On Sunday, I started having some sharp-ish type cramps on my left side. They weren't horrible, but they were uncomfortable. I tried taking the medication I had been prescribed for cramps, and it didn't help. Tylenol also did not help. Laying down didn't help either. So, when the cramp was still there on Wednesday, I called in and asked them if there was anything that I needed to be looking for, or to watch out for. They said that due to the fact that they were going to be closed on Thursday and Friday, to go ahead and come in for a quick look just to be on the safe side. So, I happliy went. I love any chance that I get to see our little baby. Everything was fine with me and the baby. My OB said that it is just my ligaments stretching to make room for our growing baby. That's what I originally suspected, but better safe than sorry. Anyways, I got to see our little miracle, and my OB said that he/she was awake!!! It was SO cute to see our little one moving around!!! Also, you can actually make out legs and arms on the ultrasound!!! Well, the arms not so much because baby has them on his/her head, but definately the legs!!! I'm going to attach the picture so you can see. The legs are the top left of the baby. His/her feet are together and the knees are bent. Soooooo cute!!!!

Monday, June 25: (10 weeks 2 days)

Brian and I had our originally scheduled appointment today. Everything is still great!! Baby has now grown to an inch and a half long. The heart rate at this appointment was 140, which is still strong. Baby was sleeping, so we didn't get to see him/her moving around. Dr. Weber tried poking at him/her, but he/she didn't want to be disturbed. They must get that from Brian, because he DOES NOT like to wake up!!! lol We got to see the eye buds (they are black spots on the ultrasound), and we also got to see a hand!!! So, baby has two legs and two arms, and everything looks perfect!!! We cannot WAIT to meet this little one that is causing me so much nausea and heartburn!!! lol Our next appointment is July 9th, Brian's birthday!!! So, be looking for another wonderful update!!!

Here are the ultrasounds. The first one is my ultrasound from today. I am 10 weeks 2 days in this ultrasound. The head is the left side and body is the right side. The second ultrasound was taken at 9 weeks 4 days. Baby's legs are the top left, and head is the bottom right. Enjoy!!! We love and miss you all!!!

9 weeks

10 weeks

0 comments: