CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Nostalgia

As Brandon's birthday draws near, I am becomming more and more setimental. This time last year, I was being released from Landstuhl Labor and Delivery because my induction failed. After 2 days of trying to get me to go into labor via foley-bulb, pitocin, and cydotec (sp?), I was discharged from the hospital. I was SO upset that I had to leave the hospital without our baby. Officially 40 weeks 6 days pregnant, I was READY to meet our son.
My, how time flies! The days after he failed induction seemed like they took forever. I couldn't wait to meet Brandon. Now, the time seems like it is speeding by and I am powerless to stop it. I just want time to slow down. I want Brandon to be my little baby forever!!!

0 comments: