CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Rolling over!!!

From B's old myspace page:

I ROLLED OVER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first time I rolled over was this morning. I was laying on my back on my playmat and Mommy went to put her makeup bag to her room. When she came back into the living room, I was on my belly. Then, I rolled from my belly, back to my back. Mommy grabbed the video camera, but I didn't feel like doing it again. Later this evening, I was playing on my mat again and Mom had the video camera handy. She was taping, and I didn't feel like rolling over. She stopped video taping, and the urge to roll over struck. So, I rolled over. Ha. The joke was on her. Anyway, a few minutes later, I was put onto my back again and Mom brought out the video camera. It took some coaxing and patience, but Mom finally caught me rolling over on camera! She was so proud of me!!! I am proud of me too. Go me!!!!!

0 comments: