CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

9 months old!!!

From B's old myspace page:

Yep, I am 9 months old! Yay me! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was born. I am growing and learning so much!!!

This month was a lot of fun! It is starting to become Autumn, and that means that it is almost time for the holidays!!!! I went to the Pumpkin Patch with Mommy, Grandma, Auntie Heather, Grandma Kristi, and Grandpa Joe! We had such a great time! I went on a super fun hay ride, and got to pick out my very own pumpkin!!! It was a lot of fun! I also went to Fire Fest 2008 with Mommy, Grandma Kristi, and Grandpa Joe. That was a lot of fun because I got to see Grandpa Joe in his Honor Guard uniform and march in the parade. I also go to see a bunch of fire trucks and classic cars. Grandma and Grandpa spoiled me rotten while we were there. They bought me a sign for my bedroom that says "Future Firefighter," a stuffed dalmation, a t-shirt that says "My Grandpa is a Firefighter, and a Houston Fire Depearntment t-shirt, a fire hat, and a fire badge. I saw some fire and rescue demonstrations, and got to ride a pony! It was a blast!!! We are going to go again next year with Daddy!!! I also had a carnival at The Little Gym with my other gymnastics friends! I got to play some games and play on the gym equipment all while dressed in my super cool Firefigter Halloween costume!!! I had a lot of fun there too!!!! I also got to wear my costume to Grandpa Joe's firestation to take pictures on the pumper!!! Grandpa Joe also let me sit in the driver's seat!! It was tons of fun!!!! The day after my 9 month birthday, I had my first Halloween!!! We didn't really go trick or treating, but we went to Mommy's friend Tara's mom's house, Mommy's friend Jamie's house, and Grandma Kristi and Grandpa Joe's house to show off my costume. It was fun, but I was sleepy. Everyone loved my costume!!! Overall, this has been a very fun month!!!

I've also learned some new tricks this month!!! I started out the month crawling, and I have perfected that trick! I also started pulling myself up to cruise throughout the house shortly after I started crawling. Now, I can stand without holding anything! I also started waving hello and bye to people!!! Mommy say that it is the cutest thing ever!! I saw Daddy on webcam the other day and I waved to him. It was fun!!! I have mastered real sippy cups, and am starting to learn how to pick up food and eat it myself. Yeah....I'm growing fast!!!

I had my 9 month well-baby check up today!! I weighed in at 26 pounds 14 ounces and am now 31 inches long!!! I was given my Hep B shot, and my first flu vaccine. I had my iron levels checked too. I held in like a trooper and barely cried at all!!! That made Mommy so proud. Mommy was given the green light to feed me table foods, which I have already been trying, but now I can really start eating once my teeth come in. Speaking of teeth, I now have both of my bottom teeth!!! None on the top yet, but I am sure that it is just a matter of time!!! Once my chompers come in, I am getting me a STEAK!!! Heh....

0 comments: