CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2 Weeks old

From B's old myspace page:

I had my 2 week check up today! I am actually 3 weeks old, but that’s ok. My doctor had alot to say about me. My neck is a little kinked from being cramped in Mommy’s tummy, I have a hydrocele, I have a hernia in my belly button, and my eyes are a little clogged. My neck, hydrocele, and belly button will heal on their own. Mommy has to put drops in my eyes to help them unclog. Yesterday I threw up and Mommy and Daddy took me to the ER. I had an ultrasound done to my belly to make sure I didn’t have pyloric stenosis. Thank goodness everything came back looking normal. I had to have a bunch of labwork done, and all of that came back normal too. I have grown alot too!!! I am 11 pounds and 23 inches long!!!

0 comments: