CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I know that it has been a LONG time since I have posted anything new about Brandon and the rest of the family, but I am now only being seen once a month, so there hasn't really been a whole lot to update everyone about. We had an ultrasound today!! We got to see our little boy, and he is growing fabulously!!!! He weighs a little over a pound, and is a little over 11 inches long, so he's getting big!!! I started feeling him kick a couple of weeks ago. In the beginning, the kicks were very random and very sporatic. Lately, he has been kicking everyday, multiple times a day. Brian actually felt him kick for the first time last night. It was a beautiful moment, and I will remember it always. I have an appointment with my OB on the 26th, so I will also post an update after that appointment if there are any new developments, or anything interesting to say about it. Here is the picture from today's ultrasound. It is a profile pic. You can see his little nose and mouth, and his hands are in front of his face. Brace yourself....he is adorable!!!!

16weeks 5 days

0 comments: